Responsibilities - Lead 3D Artist
- Collaborated directly with Pixar for all 3D Assets in VR experience.
- Led team of 7 artists to retopologize, optimize, and texture Pixar quality assets.
- Worked with Graphics Programmers to create experimental Spherical Multiprojection Shader
- Shader blended up to nine 360 images rendered from Renderman to completely texture an environment with no UV's. Simulated Specular response, Normal Mapping, and Parallax Occlusion Mapping
- Click here for a full breakdown given at GDC given on this shader.
- Created Master Shader using AmplifyShaderEditor within Unity to ensure all assets had optimized materials + global effects could be added.
- Modeled, UV'd, and Textured Real-time assets within the VR experience.
- Collaborated with Developers to optimize application to run at framerate on multiple hardware setups and devices (PC + Mobile).
- Converted several proprietary Renderman assets to a PBR-Unity friendly format.